Thursday 8 October 2009

Shameless Promotion!

Needless to say I need to update my blog more often.

One of the reasons I have not updated it lately is because I am doing my PhD.
One of the things I need to do for my PhD is research.
Now my "research" takes many forms, but presently I have an online survey set up to look at customer service performance.

If you would like to, I would LOVE you to do it, so that I can get some data to analyse and then get around to the important things in life (e.g. blogging).

It's really easy; answer questions about yourself and about four video clips of customer service.

It should take about 20 minutes to do.

Here's the link:
http://asb.qualtrics.com/SE?SID=SV_2hRQCyxKbCIFROY&SVID=Prod

I anticipate that the link will be active for another week or 2.... probably more if I don't get any responses.

If you have questions about it, just ask me..... Happy to answer them.

No comments:

Post a Comment